Nobody's Child Part Two: Embracing the Flare

Leave a Comment




The best trousers should always force onlookers to question whether or not the owner is 1) wearing shoes or 2) actually has feet at all. It adds a sense of mystery. And these wide legged flares by Nobody's Child definitely do both, in the best way. At least, they do on me...but then again (as I have mentioned several times) I am tiny. 

I was really impressed by the quality of the trousers, especially given their price. I'd expect to be paying almost double for this kind of design, but these are a steal for only £25. And, as I said in my last Nobody's Child post, you can be sure that the affordability doesn't come at the expense of ethical standards. 

This look is something a little different for me - I usually stay well away from anything with the words 'Wide Legged' in the description to prevent being swamped in material. But I love how the trend looks on other (taller) people and refuse to let my height be an obstacle. It can work! If you arm yourself with a pair of chunky ankle boots (and, in extreme cases, a good tailor) there's no reason why the trend can't work for us petites. And anyway, who doesn't love a bit of oversized fashion? 

I've said this in my last post, but I'll say it again...check out the Nobody's Child website, they have some really great pieces! They combine fast fashion with ethical sustainability - so no complaints there. Wishing them all the best for the future! 

Hannah xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig