'You're Giving Me a Hipster Penguin Vibe Right Now'

Leave a Comment



Sweatshirt: TopShop
Backpack: New Look
Trousers: ASOS
Thank you, strange man in coffee shop,  for that soundbite. Apparently when wearing this sweater, I look like a hipster penguin. It's certainly niche, but I can think I can get on board. I've already used this look once with Hannah Dorman and have now shamelessly stolen it for myself. Sorry pal, but I love it. Turns out bright orange stripes set against a monochrome outfit are an (occasionally clashing) marriage made in heaven.  

This is yet another attempt to get more colour into my wardrobe. Perhaps going straight from nothing to neon was quite extreme, but there we go. This has to be one of the comfiest sweaters I have ever worn - so easy to throw on with jeans and trainers and still look like you've made some kind of effort. I don't think I've ever worn something that's prompted such a wide spectrum of reactions - it's ranged from "ah it's so cool!" to "why would you ever wear neon orange in public?" And then, obviously, there's being told I look like a penguin, which isn't exactly something you hear everyday...but penguins are really cute, right? So I'm gonna go ahead and take it as a compliment. 

...I can actually see where he's coming from. Oh well.

Hannah xx

P.S Thanks to Katie for the photos! 



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig