Meet SULKI: London's latest alt-acoustic duo

Leave a Comment
band, music, alternative, london, photography, photo
Danelle & Joe from SULKI
music, band, new, london, alternative, photography, photo
SULKI looking a bit sulky...(apologies that was awful)
music, photography, london, band, duo, acoustic, alternative
All photos taken around London Waterloo 


Sorry it's been absolute age since my last post...

So happy to finally be able to share the photos I did with SULKI. After teaming up with producer D. Gondry, the duo's premier track was released on the 405 last Monday and it's sounding great. Definitely keep an eye out for the next musical instalment.

This is my first outing with my new Canon 7D, definitely still getting used to it, but it's so much better than my ancient Canon 450 EOS. That said, on the day of the shoot it was absolutely freezing, and I'm pretty sure that Danelle and Joe didn't particularly appreciate standing in dark tunnels for hours on end while I stood looking confused and saying things like "Yeah got it! Wait no...hold on...why won't it focus...stay still guys this won't take a minute..." Famous last words.

Anyway, SULKI are working on more releases and hopefully will have some delights to share with you all soon.

Hannah xx
SHARE:
Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig